jueves, 16 de julio de 2020

PROJECT MANAGEMENT PLAN FOR ECO DATA VISUALIZATION AND MONITORING PROJECT- GRENADA



ACKNOWLEDGMENTS


I would like to acknowledge the contributions and assistance made by some persons who without their help this Final Graduation Project would not have been successfully completed. 

Firstly, I thank Mr. Jorgé Trejos (my advisor) for his invaluable assistance, technical support and expertise in the field of Project Management that he readily shared with me. 

Notwithstanding numerous setbacks, his dedication to assisting ensured I was able to produce and complete this project via his edits and comments on the project. Secondly, I would like to thank the knowledgeable faculty and staff of the University for International Corporation (UCI) for their dedication toward this program and their influence towards my growth during my studies at UCI. 

Furthermore, it would be remiss of me not to thank and acknowledge the assistance of my family and friends who were very supportive, always encouraging and pushing me while I was undertaking this assignment. Finally, I would like to thank God for giving me the strength, knowledge and courage to complete this project. For without Him it would not have been possible.

Descargar Aquì: 


Estudiante : RENAE ANISA BAPTISTE